kde and speech

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Oct 12 11:08:42 UTC 2017

I'm figuring road map to a plasma system with orca running on it until
kde gets its own accessibility iso released would be something like
this:
1) install a linux graphical user interface accessibility iso vinux
sonar slint would be three possibilities.
2) get orca running and install kde on the system with package manager.
3) run xwmconfig in orca and choose kde.
4) reboot the system.
5) start orca.

I don't know if step 5 will have to be repeated after each reboot or
system start in the future yet.