[Kde-accessibility] Features of KMag

Olaf Schmidt-Wischhöfer ojschmidt at kde.org
Mon Jul 27 09:38:47 UTC 2015

Hi Renato,

thanks you!

I do not have enough time to continue working on kmag, so you are very welcome
to take over.

It is important, however, that we do not end up with conflicting versions here
on KDE and on github. Many volunteers from the KDE community contribute to
kmag by translating it, packaging it, and by releasing it as part of the KDE
application bundles.

Do you have a KDE developer account, so that you can commit your changes to
KDE’s git system?

If not – I can certainly find people that will help you through the first steps.

Best regards, Olaf

Am Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2015, 17:11:07 schrieb Renato Resende Ribeiro de
Oliveira: