[Kde-accessibility] Features of KMag

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 15 03:43:44 UTC 2015

Renato Resende Ribeiro de Oliveira composed on 2015-07-01 16:11 (UTC-0400):
> Hi Bob!
> This is of course it is possible.
> If you want, you can join me on improving the KMag.
> I created a GitHub repo and replicated the code of KMag's 4.14 branch.
> I just tested in Linux and the coking feature works fine now. I just have
> to improve the UI parts related to the new feature (labels, i18n, hide
> toolbars, etc).
> Take a look:
> https://github.com/renatorroliveira/xkmag

> If you want a i can add you as a developer in the repository.

The way Bob wrote his plea for help it looks like Renato believed Bob is a
developer. Github is over my head, and over Bob's, useful only to developers
AFAICT. Bob is just a non-developer user who desperately needs for KMag to
work correctly in either KDE4 or KDE3 (or both), like it used to do in KDE3
in openSUSE 11.3 and prior.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/