[Kde-accessibility] System Bell

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon Jan 5 17:03:46 UTC 2015

Frederik,

I agree that it's probably not used anymore. However I don't think the
subscribers to the kde-accessibility list are very many. Maybe send the
same mail to kde-devel at kde.org or something to get a wider audience? I like
the idea of making these things use real notifications as Peter suggested
though also.

BR,
Jeremy