[Kde-accessibility] release tarball for qt-at-spi

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 12:00:46 UTC 2013

Yes, I was indeed aware that qt-at-spi is now part of qt5. You are also
correct however, that many packages still depend on qt4.8, including
Mumble, which some of us are using regularly, and other applications
that haven't been ported yet, which I have been given to understand is
not exactly a trivial task, and depends on upstream developers for each
individual application. I figured that qt-at-spi was probably not
maintained as an individual package, especially since the latest git
committ is well over a year old. I'll look at git archive, as it looks
like it will do what I need it to do, but it does look as though just
pulling from git, which is indeed possible using Arch PKGBUILDS, may be
a reasonable solution in this case, since it wouldn't involve storing a
tarball in a not-so-official location.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--