[Kde-accessibility] release tarball for qt-at-spi

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 06:58:08 UTC 2013

I'm trying to package qt-at-spi for use in Arch Linux and its
derivatives. I have a package in the Arch User Repository now, but it
clones the git repository, and therefore has little chance of making it
into the official repos. In order to increase the likelihood of having
qt-at-spi included in official repos, I need to be able to build a
released version. I found packages for Ubuntu, Debian and Fedora, and I
have found a version 0.3.1, but strangely I can't seem to find a source
tarball. Is there an official source tarball for qt-at-spi 0.3.1
available, or should I just clone the git repo using the 0.3.1 tag,
package it as qt-at-spi-0.3.1-1 and hope for the best? This may be fine,
since it looks like some other distros pulled it from git, but I can't
be absolutely sure, as Google is not very forthcoming at this point.
Thanks for any help.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--