[Kde-accessibility] [kde-guidelines] List view

Peter Grasch me at bedahr.org
Sat Jun 8 08:32:39 UTC 2013

On 06/06/2013 10:51 AM, Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> I've CC'ed the accessibility list because I'd like to hear what they
> think about list boxes and on-screen keyboards.
I'm unsure what the a11y question here is.

Does the control key of on-screen keyboards work like the physical one?
Yes. Can it be used to multi-select items in a list box? Yes. Is that
nice / easy to use? No. (imho, of course)

If you're asking if assistive software can identify / handle
multi-select lists, the answer is yes (AT-SPI exports that information
through STATE_MULTISELECTABLE).

Best regards,
Peter