[Kde-accessibility] Packaging of 4.0

shawn graham shawnggraham at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 05:30:22 UTC 2013

Hello My name is Shawn Graham. I am a virtual infrastructure/network
engineer and developer (mostly working with virtual environments, vpn and
software routers). I have however on several occasions had to package
things in the Debian format.  I don't remember having allot of
complications with the process.  Your application is admittedly much more
complex than what i was building however i would be more than willing to
work up a virtual environment for doing this. I could automate most of this
i would think.  If im thinking this out correctly i could automate the git
download and the dpkg build process and fire that off with a cron job.

I have a few friends that have MS and similar diseases.  I am trying to
build them machines that will allow them to use the computer desktop.

Im compiling 0.4 on a Ubuntu 12.04 vm.  I'll let you know how it goes. I'm
assuming if i can get it to compile i have all the necessary dev packages
installed and should be able to package from the same machine.

Give me a call or email back if you would like to discuss this more.

209-743-1034
shawnggraham at gmail.com

Thanks, I hope to hear back from you!