[Kde-accessibility] Programmatic control of Simon

Steve Cookson it at sca-uk.com
Mon Oct 1 16:53:01 UTC 2012

Hi Peter,

> Or just help us publish 0.4 :)

I don't think we'll be doing a lot of patching, but we would be interested
in helping with 0.4.  What would you like us to do?  It'll probably be Carol
Griffiths (copied on this email) who will be the main point of contact.

Just to give you an update on the project, we are now talking to two
Hospitals here in Brazil about carrying out trials on the device (it's a
custom device not a package).  I hope these tests will start during
November.  I'll let you know as soon as we know more.

Best regards,

Steve