[Kde-accessibility] [orca-list] Menu bar in qt apps in Ubuntu Precise

hackingKK hackingkk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 10:55:16 UTC 2012

Hi Alex,
If you are intending to make a virtual machine available, I would be
interested in testing it.
Will you provide a virtual hard disk which I can put into a virtual box
and run it/
I use Ubuntu 11.04 and will be shifting to 12.04 in most cases.
would you suggest giving KDE and qt apps a try for production use?
Further I also have a question on accessibility of various apps.
I wish to know if I can use libre office, firefox, and other apps with
the same accessibility like that of gnome with orca?
Further more, is VlC going to be accessible?
or do you suggest another QT based media player?
Also interesting will be to see if programming tools like eclipse are
accessible on KDE desktop with qt apps.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.