[Kde-accessibility] GSoC Mentor Qualifications

Robert cole rkcole72984 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 16:35:58 UTC 2012

Hello, Peter.

Thanks for the reply.

I actually sent an e-mail to the e-mail address given on Lydia's blog
yesterday. If my insight as a user could in any way be helpful, I am
more than willing to share what knowledge I have. I love Linux (it is
all that I use), and I strongly feel that the accessibility of free
desktops is a very important matter. I am looking forward to seeing what
will come in the future for Linux, KDE, GNOME, and other open source
technologies.

Kind regards.

Take care.