[Kde-accessibility] Request translation fixes for Simon

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at orange.es
Sun Dec 23 12:34:14 UTC 2012

  Hello

  I found some messages with HTML tags that overlap the default font of the
desktop. It might be true somewhere but in the screenshot (attached) I do not.

font-style:normal;\">

simon     -> 2 messages
simond   -> 2 messages
simonlib -> 1 message

  Another:

  Two configuration modules, with the translation well represented in the app
but not in his System Settings module.

wrong (nothing is translated):
  System Settings -> Accessibility -> Speech Model Compilation
  System Settings -> Accessibility -> KSimond
correct:
  System Settings -> Accessibility -> Simond

  Regards
  Toni