[Kde-accessibility] jovie and mbrola

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Dec 18 00:21:02 UTC 2012

Ok, that looks like a regular speech dispatcher setup, also, espeak and
festival are enabled.  Do you know if festival is running?  I have it
installed here on my ubuntu system, but it doesn't seem to run itself as a
system service.  If you can try "spd-conf --test-festival" from a terminal
and see if speech-dispatcher can see festival that would help.  I'm betting
it can't see it since it's not running and that's why it doesn't appear as
an option in Jovie.