[Kde-accessibility] Accessible text entry in QT applications

Alex Midence alex.midence at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 16:58:27 UTC 2012

Hi, all,

I just wanted to  touch base with everyone here and find out what
progress has been made with regard to reading accessibly text entry
fields and text editing in general in qt applications.  I tried KDE
out in April and found that I could not use KMail and Kate due to some
text editing accessibility issues that needed to be ironed out.  I am
an Orca user and would very much like to be able to use this
functionality in KDE at some point as I really liked the desktop
itself.

Thanks.
Alex M