[Kde-accessibility] Future will be translatable qt-at-spi rolename strings?

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Wed Apr 11 13:15:45 UTC 2012

On 04/11/2012 09:41 AM, Hammer Attila wrote:
> Hy,
>
> Now qt-at-spi rolenames is not translatable, this is resulting mixed
> Orca spokened and brailled output with non english languages.
> Future will be marking importanter qt-at-spi strings for translatable?
Yes, this is on my todo list but currently not so easy.
We don't have a good infrastructure to do qt-only translations.
One potential solution would be to use the KDE infrastructure, which I'm
actually in favor of.
It does require some changes to the code though.

If someone wants to have a go, let me know.
I don't know when I'll get around to this.

Cheers
Frederik