[Kde-accessibility] Problems Compiling qt-atspi

Thomas Ward thomasward1978 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 21:49:15 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Ok, I think something went wrong with my compilation of Qt. I just
cloned qt-at-spi from git, and when I did qmake it gave me an error
aboutQt 4.7.4 being out of date and to update to Qt 4.8. Ummm....I
thought I just did that by doing
git clone git:://gitorious.org/qt/qt.git
and following the steps Fredrik gave yesterday in his email. I also
set up the export variables to point to the compile bin and lib paths,
but qt-at-spi thinks it is Qt 4.7.4. Did I perhaps grab 4.7.4 stable
out of git by mistake?

If so I think I need to probably tell git to find the 4.8 branch,
clone that instead, and recompile Qt. Any thoughts here?

Thanks.