[Kde-accessibility] Outdated Website

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Sep 6 22:59:18 UTC 2011

John, Others,

After taking a quick look at the different options I propose the following:

1. Ask sysadmins to redirect accessibility.kde.org to
community.kde.org/Accessibility
2. Migrate some/most of the content to community.kde.org (putting developer
specific stuff on techbase and user specific stuff on userbase as needed)
3. Check all our application pages on www.kde.org (and make one for
kaccessible) and make sure they link to the right places.

thanks,
Jeremy