[Kde-accessibility] Lending a Helping Hand

Thomas Ward thomasward1978 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 21:39:59 UTC 2011

Hi,

Like I said I want to help in anyway I can with KDE access. Right now
though I need links to API documentation, something to help me with
QT, and above all where I can get and build KDE 4.8's development
branch so I have something to work with.

I've checked kde.org but it seems to be a website dedicated to giving
newbies an idea of what KDE is. There doesn't seem to be any links for
developer's who want to sign up and start getting their hands dirty
with code, and much less any information on a KDE accessibility
roadmap. So like Johnnie V in Short Circut, "more input. More input.
More input."

Cheers!