[Kde-accessibility] Re: Cannot enable/disable Sticky Keys on Shift*5

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:33:36 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 05:51, Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting at kde.org> wrote:
> It seems to still work here with trunk. Maybe because my settings are from
> 4.5 era or something, not sure.  I do note that I have to press the shift
> key 5 times rather quickly to get it to come up.  Which distro are you
> testing on?

The broken one: Kubuntu. Can you please check if the option that I
_think_ once existed still does in your version: wherever the Sticky
Keys options are (probable under Accessiblity -> Mouse), is there a
checkbox to enable/disable the Shift-5-times Sticky Keys start?
Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il