[Kde-accessibility] Re: kde & linuxsur.org colaboration

Jeremy Whiting jeremypwhiting at gmail.com
Tue May 24 01:45:57 CEST 2011

On May 21, 2011 9:41 AM, "Paulo" <akasico1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> > * Hi
> We are developing  an accessibility project

Awesome! Could you explain a bit more about your project? Goals, objectives,
use cases, etc.?

> We would like to know more about kde accesibility project

Kde accessibility project is a loosely organized team of kde developers
interested in accessibility with the goal of making kde and Qt applications
accessible.

> Do you have a jabber account or a phone to call I write down my phone
number

You can usually find us on irc.freenode.org in the #kde-accessibility
channel.

> can you give me a
list of kde accessibility programs (KMagnifier, KTTS, etc)

Kmouth, kmag, kmousetool, jovie (previously ktts), and kaccessible.

> Has the project qt-at-spi website? can you tell me more about
this project.

No it doesn't have a website yet.  It currently has a git repository on
gitorious and a few tutorials on techbase.kde.org and community.kde.org

> Do you speak spanish??

I don't but some on kde-accessibility at kde.org probably do.

Br,
Jeremy whiting

> Best regards
> :) Paulo Akasico
> CEO  www.Linuxsur.org
>  akasico1 at gmail.com
> movil: (0034) 600 693 245
> Te animo a seguirnos en el grupo de facebook
> http://www.facebook.com/pages/LinuxSurorg/177817218904036
>
> ASOCIACION  www.LinuxSur.org RECOGE ORDENADORES, IMPRESORAS, Y OTROS PARA
DONARLOS A NIÑOS POBRES ENVIANOS UN EMAIL.

http://www.linuxsur.org/index.php?option=com_recommendfriends&Itemid=75&lang=es

http://www.LinuxSur.org/index2.php?option=com_fireboard&func=fb_rss&no_html=1