[Kde-accessibility] Re: qt accessibility

orcagradproject renuvidyaorca at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 07:30:47 CET 2011

we haven't registered as a project yet. we are doing our engineering final
year project, so you can see we are pretty much amateurs. :( but we have a
great desire to make this project happen. problem is we are still getting
used to the kde jargon. :p
we did try to clone the repository but there we met with a dead end. it
shows a message "Initialising the repository" after which it times out. i
guess we are supposed to do something after it starts initialising, but we
don't know what. thank you for your help. please do help us in future too.