[Kde-accessibility] qt-atspi bug tracker and hosting

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Thu Aug 25 12:50:44 UTC 2011

Hi,

I spent a little more time pondering this.
In the end we need to get the bridge into Qt itself, otherwise it will always
be a catching up with changes. I looked at Qt 5 and there is quite some work
to do (I will change many things and move plugins and classes around) as
discussed earlier. Also I need to move the framework to work with the new
QGuiApplication and friends and make sure it still works with the legacy
QApplication. Then there is QML.

One part about this would then be copyrights. I will check how we can procede
with merging the bridge (target would be some Qt 5 version, preferably the
first one ;)).

Out of curiosity: I think Mark, Jeremy and Jose are the only contributors. Are
you all ok with the Contributor License Agreement? I think you all contributed
to Qt before in some way. (http://qt.nokia.com/merge_requests/agreement)

Greetings
Frederik