[Kde-accessibility] Accessibility content

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Wed Apr 20 23:39:07 CEST 2011

Hey all,

In preparation for kdeaccessibility moving to git we are wondering where
IconThemes/mono belongs.  we could put it into a kdea11yiconthemes git repo,
but I think it makes more sense to keep it in svn.  I propose to move the
content there to kdeartwork/IconThemes.

We also have two color themes in kdeaccessibility/ColorSchemes that I
propose we move into kde-workspace/kcontrol/colors with the other color
schemes.  Losing their history shouldn't be a problem in my opinion.

If there are no objections I'll make the proposed moves in a week (April
27th).

Best Regards,
Jeremy Whiting