[Kde-accessibility] Re: I created a set of very large mouse cursors

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Wed Apr 20 00:28:55 CEST 2011

2011/4/11 Bart Kelsey <elbarto at gmail.com>

> Greets!
>
> I've made a set of very large (64x64) simple mouse cursors because I was
> tired of searching all over my laptop's screen for a tiny cursor.  I imagine
> that people who don't see as well as I do would have even more trouble with
> this, so I thought I might submit my cursors to the KDE project in hopes
> that they'd be accepted.  I've uploaded them to kde-look, here:
>
> http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Large+Mouse+Cursors?content=140787
>
> Are these something that could be included in the KDE SC?

Bart,

Those are very nice cursors (I've been testing them for about a week now :)
Sorry I didn't reply sooner.  I think first I'd like to get mouse cursors to
have knewstuff support (Download new cursor themes button) to get this into
people's hands if they like.  I'm not sure where the cursor theme could go
in KDE SC itself, but I'll ask around.

thanks,
Jeremy