[Kde-accessibility] I created a set of very large mouse cursors

Bart Kelsey elbarto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 00:22:45 CEST 2011

Greets!

I've made a set of very large (64x64) simple mouse cursors because I was
tired of searching all over my laptop's screen for a tiny cursor.  I imagine
that people who don't see as well as I do would have even more trouble with
this, so I thought I might submit my cursors to the KDE project in hopes
that they'd be accepted.  I've uploaded them to kde-look, here:

http://kde-look.org/content/show.php/Large+Mouse+Cursors?content=140787

Are these something that could be included in the KDE SC?

Thanks!

Bart K.
http://opengameart.org