[Kde-accessibility] KDE-accessibility/Qt AT-SPI

Dan Miner dminer84 at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 00:59:02 CEST 2009

I'm glad to hear that a common ground appears to be coming out the
work.  I'm becoming very interested in accessibility on a personal front
because I'm nearing the end of my vision.  Is there some resources you
could mention for a developer starting out on building and eventual coding?

I'm a software developer myself and I'm starting to find serious need
for screen magnification and reading now.  Last time I tried, I couldn't
get the latest code to ever build and then no clues even how to get
stuff submitted.

    Regards,
       Dan