[Kde-accessibility] Simon Listens

Peter Grasch grasch at simon-listens.org
Tue Jul 14 16:12:19 CEST 2009

Hi Olaf!

> I used to be one of the main KDE Accessibility people (but do not have
> enough time left to continue with it), so I appreciate it very much
> whenever other people write accessibility software for KDE and continue
> this much needed work.
Thank you. I am subscribed to the kde-acessibility and the gnome-accessibility
mailing lists and have found the gnome one to be way more active...

I agree that accessibility is a very important factor and hopefully simon can
contribute to make KDE and the Linux desktop a little bit more accessible.

> The KDE promo team is currently discussing how to wrote the dot story, and
> are very interested in interviewing a developer. I am sending this reply to
> both mailing lists, so that you can discuss this directly.
Of course. They are very welcome to contact me on this e-Mail address (I am
not subscribed to their mailing list).

Greetings,
Peter