[Kde-accessibility] Simon Listens

Olaf Schmidt-Wischhöfer ojschmidt at kde.org
Tue Jul 14 15:50:46 CEST 2009

Hi Peter,

thanks for writing this cool software.

I used to be one of the main KDE Accessibility people (but do not have enough
time left to continue with it), so I appreciate it very much whenever other
people write accessibility software for KDE and continue this much needed
work.

The KDE promo team is currently discussing how to wrote the dot story, and are
very interested in interviewing a developer. I am sending this reply to both
mailing lists, so that you can discuss this directly.

Olaf

[ Peter Grasch, Dienstag 14 Juli 2009 ]