[Kde-accessibility] Fixing krazy2 issues

Thomas Richard thomas9999 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 17:33:13 CET 2009

Hi all,

boards i've prepared some patches to fix krazy2 issues in
kdeaccesibilty. You can find them in the attachement. Please take a
good look before committing because these are my first patches.

Some issues still remain as i don't know how to solve them.

Issues that still need fixing (kmousetool)

    * Can't find the author of Xmd_kmousetool.h
    * Don't know how to fix cmake issue: O/S or Compiler specific
macro line#61[__sgi] (1)
      C++ source files and non-installed headers should NOT use cpp
      conditionals that check for a certain O/S or compiler; instead use
      CMake HAVE_foo macros. We want to check for features discovered
      during CMake time rather than for a specific O/S.

Issues that still need fixing (kmouth)

    * Icons, don't know what to do with them. Krazy says something
about reporting them to team oxygen

Specially take a look at:
    *  -open()
       +this->open()

Issues that still need fixing (kttsd)

    * Don't know how to fix cmake issue: O/S or Compiler specific
macro line#61[__sgi] (1)
      C++ source files and non-installed headers should NOT use cpp
      conditionals that check for a certain O/S or compiler; instead use
      CMake HAVE_foo macros. We want to check for features discovered
      during CMake time rather than for a specific O/S.

Specially take a look at:
   * Commenting out the foreach issues

Best regards (and please let me know when I did something wrong!)
Thomas