[Kde-accessibility] D-Bus-based accessibility API

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Thu Aug 30 12:32:24 CEST 2007

Hi Rich!

In the meantime I had a look at Trolltech's D-Bus sources and have started to
compare them with the IAccessible2 and AT-SPI APIs.

My first impression is that there is a very large common set of APIs that is
shared by all three, some APIs that are individual to only one of the three,
and some APIs that are missing on one of the three.

If this is true, then I am concerned myself, but it is more likely that I did
not fully and correctly understand the IAccessible2 approach.

I am waiting for Trolltech to answer my questions before I publish the
comparision.

Olaf