[Kde-accessibility] suggestion for the tooltips for KDE4

er general infocontacto at ejerciciosresueltos.com
Wed Sep 27 18:04:42 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Disscussing with teachers they told me to include in mEDUXa thesame icons they
already have for windows so the kids didn't get confused. When I told them
that in mEDUXa (based on Kubuntu) we have these tooltips for knowing what the
icon is for Icame up with the idea that kids no don know how to read or the
font size of the tooltips are just too small.

What it would be nice is to be able to include an image in the tooltip so we
can define universal simple drawings that help, not just little kids, but
people with brain deseases that dificulties reading or old people, to
identify what the icon (the application) is for. That also would be extremely
helpful for User Guides since it would be much easier to refer to an
application's icon.

What do you think about this

Bye