[Kde-accessibility] OpenOffice and KDE4 Accessiibilty [was: Orca/KDE Integration]

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Fri Sep 8 17:35:55 CEST 2006

Eric:

Sorry, but I felt that it was you who adopted a "harsh tone" first.

I think my previous message should put the question of dependencies to
rest, as there is only the glib/gobject one.  I apologize for starting
the confusion about pango by forgetting that the trivial dependency had
already been removed.

Bill