[Kde-accessibility] OpenOffice and KDE4 Accessiibilty [was: Orca/KDE Integration]

Henrik Nilsen Omma henrik at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 4 10:33:50 CEST 2006

Oliver Braun wrote:
> There is no monochrom icon set in OOo - these icons are generated from
> the HighContrast ones at runtime. I would expect the code activating
> this to reside in the gtk VCL plugin.

I just wanted to mention that we are also doing some work on high
contrast SVG icons here in Ubuntu now. So if you are planning to work on
the OOo ones we should coordinate (though we probably won't get to that
until after Edgy -- November).

It would be really cool if we could get a common high contrast SVG set
for Gnome and KDE so there is less to maintain.

See: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/AccessibilityIcons

- Henrik