[Kde-accessibility] OpenOffice and KDE4 Accessiibilty [was: Orca/KDE Integration]

Olaf Jan Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Fri Sep 1 19:21:36 CEST 2006

[ Éric Bischoff ]
> I do not understand the word "lineal". I don't understand to which
> screenshot you are referring to.

I was accidentally using a German word, sorry. The correct English word is
"ruler".

The toolbar handles and the combo boxes have a black frame, but this might be
related to the KDE style you are using. What happens if you select the "High
Contrast" widget style in KDE?

The scroll bar has very bad contrast. In the settings dialog, the list on the
left side is invisible when use using white text on a black background.

> > > What do you call "the text itself" ? The document ?

Yes.

> All the settings there apply to OOo itself, not to the documents it
> handles.

The setting relates to how the document is shown (but not to how it is
printed, if I understand this correctly). Just set another value there to
test it.

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of