[Kde-accessibility] Text-to-Speech from OOo and Browsers

Olaf Jan Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Fri Sep 1 18:19:43 CEST 2006

Hi Jonathan!

Thanks a lot for your long, thoughtful email.

We had a usability test this spring on the existing ktts integration in KDE
applications, and it came to similar results.

For KDE4, we hope to rework the existing ktts integration in KDE applications.

It would nice if you could add a description of your experiences with tts
integration to http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE4+TTS+Integration
to help us get a complete overview of things that  couldbe done and should be
done.

Olaf

--
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of