[Kde-accessibility] Text-to-Speech from OOo and Browsers

Éric Bischoff ebischoff at nerim.net
Fri Sep 1 17:08:28 CEST 2006

Le Vendredi 1 Septembre 2006 15:31, Willie Walker a écrit :
> Hi Jonathan:
>
> There are definitely several ways to approach this problem.  (...)

Hi Willie,

Not a lot to say about your nice explanations. From my developer point of view
all I can do is bind existing technologies on KDE side with existing
technologies on OpenOffice.org side. I won't invent anything, and especially
not a speech synthesis engine ;-).

I'm just writing to you to tell you I have ssen a message about speech
synthesis in OOo development list today. I don't know if that's of interest
to you. Lists are archived, I think you can find this message back.

I don't know if that helps...

--
La monoculture informatique fragilise le système d'information, elle est aussi
toxique pour les données de l'entreprise. (Guy Brand)