[Kde-accessibility] Fwd: FOSS community, disabled users must learn to communicate

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Sun Mar 19 13:34:27 CET 2006

Forwarded from the KOffice-devel mailinglist;

--------------- Forwarded message (begin)

Subject: FOSS community, disabled users must learn to communicate
From: M. Fioretti <mfioretti at mclink.it>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:01:23 +0100
Newsgroup: gmane.comp.kde.devel.koffice

Greetings,

here is an article I wrote on this subject (among other things, it
mentions one of the things that prompted me to write it, that is a
thread on this list):

http://software.newsforge.com/software/06/03/13/1628249.shtml?tid=150

From the article:
> "What is the real issue?  The way the software was developed and
> distributed, or the way it limits or protects my rights?"

You're obviously welcome to forward the link to whoever it may
concern. Especially associations of disabled users. It would be great
to have them and all FOSS supporters speak directly to each other
about these issues.

Shold any initiative come out of such a dialogue, please let me know!

Thanks for your time,

	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 4 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Sometimes when you fill a vacuum, it still sucks.
	                    -- Bill Joy, founder of Sun Microsystems

--------------- Forwarded message (end)

--
Sebastian Sauer aka dipesh[sebsauer]
http://www.dipe.org/public_key.asc