[Kde-accessibility] Orca/KDE Integration

Bill Haneman Bill.Haneman at Sun.COM
Thu Aug 31 11:27:14 CEST 2006

Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:

>Hi Bill!
>
>Thanks a lot for your effort to write down this list.
>
>I incorporated the points into the new Wiki page
>http://www.freestandards.org/en/AT-SPI_on_D-Bus
>
>I removed the first possibility, since the extention of Qt Accessibility has
>already been made.

Well, I disagree with that.  We should list all possibilities even if
some decisions seem to have been made, otherwise I don't think we can
have a clear discussion about the decision making process.  If #1 has
been rejected, it should still be discussed and the reasons for
rejecting it documented in the Wiki.

> I also rephrased the other three and added lists of
>technical obstacles and background information.
>
>It would be great if you could review the new version and make additions and
>corrections where appropriate.

Sure, thanks Olaf!  I'll do that.

Bill