[Kde-accessibility] Mouse Emulation Mode and Menu key

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Thu Sep 29 23:14:07 CEST 2005

On Thursday 29 September 2005 04:57 pm, Gary Cramblitt wrote:
> I'm working on an accessibility assessment for KOffice and KDE.
>
> Does anyone know if it is possible to "drag" a divider in order to resize
> panels without using a mouse.  Using Mouse Emulation (Alt+F12), I can
> position the mouse pointer overtop the divider and the mouse pointer icon
> changes to a drag icon.  But what next?  Pressing spacebar does a single
> click and leaves Mouse Emulation mode.  Is there a keystroke that will
> simulate a "click and hold mouse button down" during Mouse Emulation mode?
> Also, is there a keystroke to simulate a mouse right-click in Mouse
> Emulation mode?  Is there some other way to resize panels in a window
> separated using dividers?

Nevermind.  I see the settings for keypad under Peripherals | Mouse in
KControl.  Not working for me, I believe because I have custom xkeymap file.

Sorry for the noise.

But my other question still stands.  Is there an easier way to resize panels
when there is more than one in a window separated by dividers?

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer