[Kde-accessibility] Fwd: Re: Accessibility for persons with disabilities

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Sep 12 15:23:55 CEST 2005

Can someone answer this?

Subject: Re: Accessibility for persons with disabilities
Date: Monday 12 September 2005 13:39
From: Michael Brauer <Michael.Brauer at sun.com>
To: "Lazzaro, Joseph (MCB)" <Joseph.Lazzaro at state.ma.us>
Cc: David Faure <faure at kde.org>, Nathaniel S Borenstein <nborenst at us.ibm.com>, Robert Weir <robert_weir at us.ibm.com>, Yue MA <mayue at cn.ibm.com>

Dear Mr. Lazzaro,

the OpenDocument TC members of IBM are Nathaniel Borenstein, Robert Weir and
Yue MA. The TC member of KOffice is David Faure. I believe they can answer
the questions regarding the accessibility of their products better than me.

I've put all four on copy of this mail.

Best regards

Michael Brauer

OASIS OpenDocument TC chair

--
Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550