[Kde-accessibility] New workgroup for better coordination

Olaf Jan Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Wed Sep 7 17:23:12 CEST 2005

[Olaf Jan Schmidt]
> Please coordinate within the teams so that you have at least one
> (preferably several) members in the workgroup. It is up to the teams to
> decide how to choose the initial workgroup members.
>
> It would be nice if all people involved can subscribe to the mailing list
> by Friday: https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-hci

I think I should clarify the procedure: The HCI list is not meant as a general
discussion list, but as a low-traffic coordination list for the
representatives of the subteams only. We will make sure that all members of
the four teams will be kept in the loop on all topics that are of interest to
them.

To make things more transparent, please post a message to the mailing list of
the team that you wish to represent (kde-accessibility at kde.org,
kde-usability-devel at kde.org, kde-i18n-doc at kde.org, kde-artists at kde.org)
before subscribing.

This way your other team members know who is representing them, and we can
also ensure that we have a limited number of representatives per projects. If
too many people step up for a project, then please try to coordinate within
the teams to pick the most active people.

Olaf