[Kde-accessibility] aKademy accessibility presentation?

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Sat Sep 3 13:19:55 CEST 2005

On Friday 02 September 2005 05:28 pm, Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Where can I find accessibility presentation of aKademy 2005?
>
> There is no mention about it on wiki page.

Unfortunately, the recordings of the two accessibility presentations on
Tuesday were either not good enough to upload, or the recorders haven't
gotten around to uploading them.  Watch this space:

http://ktown.kde.org/akademy2005/

You can get slides for the TTS Solutions for KDE 4 here:

http://accessibility.kde.org/

And a transcript of Gunnar's talk on KDE for Partially Sighted Users can be
viewed by clicking the link at:

http://conference2005.kde.org/sched-userconf.php

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)