[Kde-accessibility] Restricted mouse movement in popup menus

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Fri May 27 13:50:44 CEST 2005

 Hello,

 I've recently written patches for Qt that change the way mouse works when
operating popup menus, including such things like automatically moving mouse
cursor to a newly open submenu or restricting mouse only to the popup area
(http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=24394). The idea was to make
movement in popups faster and easier, but it seems people generally don't
like the idea much and consider it only to be some kind of an accessibility
feature. So I'm writing to you to find out if at least you'd find it useful.
See the URL above for further details.

PS: I'm not subscribed to this list.

--
Lubos Lunak