[Kde-accessibility] KDE Perceived Software Quality Survey

Human Aspects of Software Engineering hase at umbc.edu
Fri Jan 21 23:49:33 CET 2005

Dear KDE Users and Developers:

We are conducting empirical research on the quality and interface aspects
of various software. Therefore, we are investigating the perceived quality
of the KDE desktop software. For this purpose, we have created a short
survey. We would highly appreciate it if you could follow the link below
and fill out this survey:

http://www.umbc.edu/hase/kdesurvey.html

The developers who use KDE during their daily computer operations can
respond too.

Many thanks for your help. Apologies if you received more than one copy.

HASE
HUMAN ASPECTS of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT, UMBC
hase at umbc.edu

All HASE surveys are reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review
Board of UMBC.