[Kde-accessibility] Update of accessibility website [was: KSayIt]

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Wed Jan 12 00:34:26 CET 2005

[Anne-Marie Mahfouf, Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005 14:43]
> 3) The website seems a bit out of date in the Accessibility Aids for
> KDE page. Shouldn't all the progs be listed?

Yes, of course the websites needs a major update for KDE 3.4. We need to
add information about KSayIt, kbstateapplet, viki, the new monochrome
icons and icon effect, the new high contrast style, Qt4 accessibility,
a checklist for developers...

My idea is to also change the general structure of the site. We should
probably have a table on the home page that mentioned which tools are
available for the supported groups of impairments. I would also like to
give every application a whole section, rather than showing them all in
one page. Maybe we can even translate some of the content.

> I can help with that if you want.

Thanks, that would be great. Paul also offered to help. We can discuss
possible ideas on this list during the next days.

Olaf

--
KDE Accessibility Project