[Kde-accessibility] Re: move of Flat icons into KDE CVS

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Mon Jan 10 13:18:31 CET 2005

Hi Danny!

Sorry for not responding to your email earlier. I have been busy during
the last days and didn't find time yet to import your icons into CVS, but
I will do so this week.

Feature freeze for KDE 3.4 is February 2, so all changes to the icons need
to be committed to CVS until then. Gunnar and I will be at a conference
during the last two weeks of January, so you would need to commit all
your changes yourself.

> I have continued to refine the icons, so the version of my icons on
> kde-look is slightly dated, but it still shows a "near-final" version (I
> will update it again very soon). Feedback is still welcome!

How soon is "very soon"? I won't commit your icons before Wednesday, so if
you have the new version ready till then, then we can directly commit the
new version. Or you could commit your current version of the icons
yourself.

Olaf

--
KDE Accessibility Project