[Kde-accessibility] Re: move of Flat icons into KDE CVS

Danny Allen dannya40uk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 10 13:02:45 CET 2005

I sent the following message to Olaf a while back, but
I think he must be on holiday or something (no
response as of yet :) - so I will send it to this list
as well.

I have continued to refine the icons, so the version
of my icons on kde-look is slightly dated, but it
still shows a "near-final" version (I will update it
again very soon). Feedback is still welcome!

I think Olaf will be importing the icons to KDE CVS
soon, if it has not been done already.

Danny

p.s. If anyone knows where Olaf is, please tell me! :)