[Kde-accessibility] Encoding once more

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Thu Jan 6 01:03:20 CET 2005

Hello,

2nd Jan 2005 CVS-HEAD

When I was writing about support for Polish mentioned about problems
with some characters. Tried to work around it with 'Command' option
with some success. Just set command as:

echo "%t" | tr '(){}[]"' ' ' > %f; festival --tts --language polish %f

And got what I want (list of unspoken characters isn't complete).
Unfortunately encoding strikes back, despite of setting in list
ISO8859-2 it is broken.

BTW. Good feature would be possibility to set text of test. IMO code for
signatures would be taken - text in textarea, file or output of command
(last one not necessarily).

m.

Vim Universal Templates
CLEWN - http://clewn.sf.net