[Kde-accessibility] Re: [kopete-devel] Speech Plugin

Gary Cramblitt garycramblitt at comcast.net
Mon Jan 3 23:36:16 CET 2005

On Monday 03 January 2005 01:41 pm, Duncan Mac-Vicar P. wrote:
> First, congrats on your success. I examined the code and I have no
> observations, you used standard Kopete license headers, indentation, and
> the code is clear.
> I wonder now (and thats why I am CCing other lists) if this should be
> commited to kdeaccesibility/kopete-plugins or just to kopete/plugins.

If putting it into kdeaccessbility/kopete-plugins creates a compile-time
dependency on kopete, please don't do that.  On the other hand, the plugin
should have only a runtime dependency on kdeaccessibility/ktts, since it uses
dcop to interface with KTTS (but I haven't looked at the code.)

--
Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad)
KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer