[Kde-accessibility] Worth a look.

Lee, Seung-Hyun BeIBLELESSONSxnv at YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 27 15:37:16 CEST 2004

My good advice as a Top-Level Earner:
Remember that when you are in Business, you're really in the PEOPLE
BUSINESS.  People have emotions,

people have goals, people have problems, people have expectations, and
people have questions.

But most of all people need solutions!

If you provide the solution through a Systematic Process,
you will be able to help MANY people at a time.

ASK for free Details to find out How we manage averaging 15,000 to 25,000
monthly providing duplicatable

Solutions:
email to  AccelerateMe at mighty.co.za
and write "Provide Solutions" in the sub-ject line
Please also leave your phone number in case you wish to talk to us.

We will be personally assisting you then.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

L.G.Stella-Group

NOTE: this is NOT M.L.M

Or get re-mo-ved by emailing to  OffListServer at mighty.co.za  with "Un-List"
in the sub-ject line.